If you’re new to grant funding and writing applications, or want to refresh the basics, the Funding and Investment Team offers bespoke workshops, tailored to meet your organisation's funding needs.
It’s an interactive workshop, with time for discussion and group work.
You’ll finish the workshop with the knowledge and skills to make sure you get the basics right, and feel confident that your ready to write a successful bid.
What will you learn on this course?
By the end of the course you will:
- understand and be able to implement the three-phased approach of future planning bid proposals
- have practical tools to build projects
- have developed your capability to be ready to bid.
- be able to identify, explain and give evidence for why your project needs funding
- have the knowledge, skills and confidence to write a funding application.
- understand the key points to consider when writing a funding application
- know how to find and select the most appropriate funders for your project
What happens on the day?
These workshops are entirely bespoke and designed to meet your organisational needs. As such, we are happy to amend, adapt and develop sections of the workshop to accommodate your current level of funding experience, as well as include specific information relevant to your sector.
You can choose the most suitable location, be that your own venue or we can arrange a venue in central Chelmsford.
Prices are negotiable based on the content and duration. We operate on a full-cost recovery model, therefore only charging for the time we incur and without making a profit.
Please contact Essex Funding and Investment to discuss your organisational needs and receive a workshop package quote.