The BEST Growth Hub Business Workshop Programme is funded by BEST and delivered by LAR Consultancy in partnership with other Essex Innovation Programme Mentors. BEST Growth Hub was launched in October 2015 to function as a ‘one-stop shop’ for business support such as: access to training, finance, marketing and local authority services. It aims to improve and simplify the Essex business support landscape and increase the overall take-up of business support. For more information please visit: www.BESTgrowthhub.org.uk. If you are booking onto a 3 hour workshop please also review the wider programme as often 2x3 hour workshops on a related subject are being delivered at the same venue on the same day.
- BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL as places are limited.
- On completing a workshop you will automatically be referred to one of the BEST Growth Hub Navigators, who will be able to signpost you to further advice and any training that you might require.
- Each individual may attend workshops up to a maximum of 21 hours in total.
- Each business can send a maximum of 2 members of staff on each workshop.
- In order to qualify for a place on a workshop the employer/business / entrepreneur must be based in Essex.
- Please note that a workshop may not take place if there are not a minimum of 10 attendees.
What is this workshop about?
Allergens is a an essential subject to know about if you are in the catering / restaurant or even childcare business. This workshop is a must for chefs, café and restaurant owners or others who prepare food as part of their business.
Find out the importance of labelling and food preparation and learn from mistakes that have already been made
Where, when and duration?
- 8th March - 09.30 - 12.30 - MedBic, Alan Cherry Drive, Chelmsford, CM1 1SQ
- 29th March - 09.30 - 12.30 - Coastal Communities Centre, 2 Pathfields Road, Clacton-on-sea, CO15, 3JL
The exact venue or joining details will be emailed to you with your booking confirmation.
There is a charge of £10 per person for this 3 hour workshop.