The BEST Growth Hub Business Workshop Programme is funded by BEST and delivered by LAR Consultancy in partnership with other Essex Innovation Programme Mentors. BEST Growth Hub was launched in October 2015 to function as a ‘one-stop shop’ for business support such as: access to training, finance, marketing and local authority services. It aims to improve and simplify the Essex business support landscape and increase the overall take-up of business support. For more information please visit: www.BESTgrowthhub.org.uk. If you are booking onto a 3 hour workshop please also review the wider programme as often 2x3 hour workshops on a related subject are being delivered at the same venue on the same day.
- BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL as places are limited.
- On completing a workshop you will automatically be referred to one of the BEST Growth Hub Navigators, who will be able to signpost you to further advice and any training that you might require.
- Each individual may attend workshops up to a maximum of 21 hours in total.
- Each business can send a maximum of 2 members of staff on each workshop.
- In order to qualify for a place on a workshop the employer/business / entrepreneur must be based in Essex.
- Please note that a workshop may not take place if there are not a minimum of 10 attendees.
What is this workshop about?
Export can sometimes just happen or may be something you consider when UK sales have been established. However should you consider it from the outset, does this differ dependent on the business? Now is a perfect opportunity to find out.
Where, when and duration?
- 23 March 2018 - online
The exact venue or joining details will be emailed to you with your booking confirmation.