The BEST Growth Hub Business Workshop Programme is funded by BEST and delivered by LAR Consultancy in partnership with other Essex Innovation Programme Mentors. BEST Growth Hub was launched in October 2015 to function as a ‘one-stop shop’ for business support such as: access to training, finance, marketing and local authority services. It aims to improve and simplify the Essex business support landscape and increase the overall take-up of business support. For more information please visit: www.BESTgrowthhub.org.uk. If you are booking onto a 3 hour workshop please also review the wider programme as often 2x3 hour workshops on a related subject are being delivered at the same venue on the same day.
• BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL as places are limited.
• On completing a workshop you will automatically be referred to one of the BEST Growth Hub Navigators, who will be able to signpost you to further advice and any training that you might require.
• Each individual may attend workshops up to a maximum of 21 hours in total.
• Each business can send a maximum of 2 members of staff on each workshop.
• In order to qualify for a place on a workshop the employer/business / entrepreneur must be based in Essex.
• Please note that a workshop may not take place if there are not a minimum of 10 attendees.
What is this workshop about?
The Alternative Sources for Finance workshop:
Don't be restricted by traditional funding sources - a bank is not your only answer. Today, many more lending and funding options are available to help businesses of all types and sizes. Learn about the ones that might best suit your particular situation.
The Securing Business Finance & Investment workshop:
Applying for business finance does not have to be as arduous and challenging as you might believe, providing you take the time to understand what lenders and investors want. Learn how to meet their requirements and the necessary actions to take in order to secure investment.
Where, when and duration?
• Alternative Sources of Finance 25th January 13.30-16.30 Castle Point (3 hours)
• Securing Business Finance and Investment- Can you raise the Finance you need? 24th January 15.00-16.30 Online training
• Securing Business Finance and Investment - the Basics 5th December 18.00-19.30 Online training (1.5 hours)
• Securing Business Finance and Investment - Can you raise the Finance you need? 11th January 13.30-16.30 Epping Forest (3 hours)- Epping Forest College, Borders Lane, Loughton IG10 3SA
• Securing Business Finance and Investment - Can you raise the Finance you need? 25th January 09.30-12.30 Castle Point (3 hours)
- Alternative Sources of Finance - 15th Feb 18.00-21.00 Tendring (venue TBC)
The exact venue or joining details will be emailed to you with your booking confirmation.
There is a charge of £10 per person for the 3 hour workshops and the online training is free.